AREAS OF INTERVENTION
- Technical and financial feasibility studies, finance sourcing, research and development, property services;
- Organisation and supply of services to public and private sector businesses and utilities engaged in production activities in a wide range of economic and technical areas.
- Design, management and testing in all areas of engineering, architecture, plant technology and the environment;
- Direct execution of contract or contract management on behalf of third parties;
- Design, construction and management of production plants.
Studies and works for the protection and monitoring of the environment;
- Research and development of advanced technology for energy saving processes and the elimination of pollutants;
- Development of projects and works for the disposal, treatment, purification and recovery of waste products.
- Flexibility in meeting specific needs and requirements: from day-to-day consulting to the ‘turn-key’ supply of high-technology premises and plant systems.
- Global service: responsibility for customer orders through co-ordination and monitoring
- Interactive joint participation with the customer in business and production activities.